Nasledovala som vsetky kroky na masalu, ale nerobila som to v grile. A marinovala som to asi 5 hod.
Takze, ked som to vybrala z ladnicky - ja som si to dala na panvicu a dusila. Neskor som to dala na chvilu do rury.
Jedli sme to s mrkvovou parathou.
Chicken Tika massala
I found the recipe here http://varecha.pravda.sk/recepty/marinada-chicken-tikka/15863-recept.html
What u need :
Chicken breast ( or chicken tights boneless)
150 ml yogurt white
fresh ginger and garlic (i use ginger and garlic paste)
1 tea spoon chilli
1 table spoon coriander (graunded)
salt
4 table spoon lemon juice
2 table spoon olive oil
Mix all together and leave it for night in fridge. I leave it just for 5 hours (approx). Recipe is saying to put it on gril. I didnt. I just put on pan and stimer it for a while. And later i put it in owen for a while.